Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sherlock Holmes Fitness


Elementary my dear watson
Sherlock Holmes & Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal & a bottle of wine they lay down for the night & went to sleep. Some hours late, Holmes awoke & nudged his faithful friend. “watson, look up & tell me what you see”
Watson replied - “I see millions & millions of stars.”
“what does that tell you” asked Holmes
Watson pondered for a moment and replied “astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that the universe is magnificent & that we are small & insignificant. Meterogically, i suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?
Holmes was silent a
minute, then spoke - “Watson, you idiot! someone has stolen our tent!”

It's all art & science.

science provides evidence
art is all about progression

No comments: