Friday, August 31, 2012
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
get to the core of the issue!
if you had a tree with damaged leaves - would you just treat the leaves and expect success?..
NO - to get a solution
You would get to the 'core' of the tree
and NOURISH the roots.
Up an at em!
every answer you want...
get to the core of the issue/proble
that's where the solution is.
Up an at em
Monday, August 27, 2012
Friday, August 24, 2012
Thursday, August 23, 2012
remember the alphabet has A-Z not just A,B,C!
hey - by all means, line-up & 'tick' through the a,b,c boxes
always stay fresh, vibrant & galvanized for the opportunities A-Z
... there's always a solution.
just turn the light on to fresh directions/possibilities/opportunities
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Monday, August 20, 2012
Take 5 minutes NOW - and have a ponder in your thoughts what your personal & professional goals, roles are and how the '3' above clarify your actions.
then ignite some more passion into all your doing
Up an at em
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Friday, August 17, 2012
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Monday, August 13, 2012
“We,” the group, the team, the tribe, the collective
1. demands conformity for the common good
2. applauds personal responsibility
3. believes a million men are wiser than one man, ”Two heads are better than one.”
4. wants to create a better world
5. is about small actions
6. desires to be a productive member of the team. “I came, I saw, I concurred.“
7. admires individual humility and is attracted to thoughtful persons
8. believes leadership is, “This is the problem as I see it. Please consider the things I am telling you and perhaps we can solve this problem together.“
9. strengthens a society’s sense of purpose as it considers all its problems.
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Monday, August 6, 2012
What are you perceiving TODAY?
Our perception doesn't 'see' the world around us as it really is, but the way that we recognize it - a consequence of transformations performed by our senses.
- We experience electromagnetic waves, not as waves, but as images and colors.
- We experience vibrating objects, not as vibrations, but as sounds.
- We experience chemical compounds dissolved in air or water, not as chemicals, but as specific smells and tastes. Colors, sounds, smells and tastes are products of our minds, built from sensory experiences. They do not exist, as such, outside our brain.
Actually, the universe is colorless, odorless, insipid and silent."
Although you and I share the same biological architecture and function, perhaps what I perceive as a distinct color and smell is not exactly equal to the color and smell you perceive. We may give the same name to similar perceptions, but we cannot know how they relate to the reality of the outside world. Perhaps we never will."
But isn't there an objective reality that's the same for all of us?
Sure there is! In the purest objective reality, 7 billion of us are trapped on a tiny speck of dust that circles an 11,000-degree fireball as it shoots through a limitless vacuum at 252 times the speed of a rifle bullet.
Do you ever thinks about it.