Thursday, July 29, 2010

cars and Pineapple


Think about back in the day - when the question was asked regarding transport "what do you want"
** "I want a faster horse" - angled the question

Henry Ford - didn't listen to any of it, and invented the motor car. (because he believed it was the solution)

Pineapple was invented in the same light.
a.) It my belief it provides the most effective & efficient solution to change people's fitness and lifestyle

My mission is to make people better.
1. The foundation of that is total fitness.
2. Fitness of your muscles, brain, blood and bone
3. ie. from your cells out
4. Adding the Fourth dimension

I mention all this - as all the incredible MBA's I keep hearing from, and all their wisdom and advice - about targetting a niche consumer and defining a niche product etc... - all make wonderful business-sense
BUT
do nothing for my passion and belief.

I believe everyone should be a Pineapple customer
I believe everyone wants to get better / improve their fitness
and I believe their life will improve instantly from there
*Remember - I believe everyone wants to get better

Get your Juice on.

Enjoy the most effective and efficient fitness on the planet

No comments: